- Stefan PerssonBorn on 4 October 1947, he is the chairman and main shareholder for the fashion company Hennes & Mauritz (H&M). He attended University of Sweden and has three children. In 2009 his son took over as President and CEO of H&M. Stefan Persson father actually was the founder of H&M, the Persson family owns about 33% of the company and has a 69% voting right. Stefan Persson is the richest person in Sweden and 8th richest person in the world with Net Worth of $26 Billion.
- Eike BatistaBorn on November 3, 1956. Started his career as Salesman at Germany contacting producers in the Amazon area and buyers in large metropolitan centers in Brazil and Europe in gold and diamond trades. He got married in the year 1991 to Luma de Oliveria. Started gold trading firm Autram Aurem at age of 23.He became CEO at the age of 29 to TVX Gold. He is 7th on list with Net worth of $30 Billion.
- Bernard ArnaultBorn on 5th March 1949 in Roubaix, France. He is best known as the chairman and CEO of LVMH.He graduated from Ecole Polytechnique at the year 1971. He is married twice. Arnault is the world's 4th and Europe's richest person. In 2007 Arnault was named Commander of the Legion of Honour, France’s highest order. He inherited LVMH which is a construction firm and took it to peak, Net worth of $41 Billion.
- Warren BuffettHe was born to Howard and Leila Buffett on 30th August 1930 at Nebraska. He graduated in year 1951 from University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He was early into business as he started at the age of 11 itself, selling things door to door to raise extra money. Started his first partnership in the year 1956. 1962 he purchased shares of Berkshire Hathway which took him to form all his subsidiary partnerships into one. At the age of 81 he has Net Worth of $44 Billion.
- Bill GatesHe was born in Seattle, Washington on 28th October 1955. In the year 1973 he got his graduation from Lakeside. But he went into business at his early age of 15 before his graduation with Paul Allen In the year 1975 he and Paul Allen formed the company Microsoft which is today’s most successful software company. Gates is one of the best-known entrepreneurs of the personal computer revolution. He got married to Melinda in year 1964. Gates's last full-time day at Microsoft was June 27, 2008. He remains at Microsoft as non-executive chairman. Net Worth of $61 Billion.
- Carlos Slim HeluCarlos Slim Helu was born on January 28 1940, in Mexico City to the couple Julian Slim Haddad and Dona Linda Helu. He accomplished his professional studies in the year 1961 in Civil Engineering from National Autonomous University of Mexico, he was also a professor while he was still studying as he taught Algebra and Linear programing there. In the year 1965 he incorporated Inversora Bursatil and held the position as Chairman of Board of Directors. This later became Grupo Carso which is being running successfully till date. 'His extensive holdings in a considerable number of Mexican companies through his conglomerate, Grupo Carso, SA de CV, have amassed interests in the fields of communications, technology, retailing, and finance'.He married Soumaya Domit Gemayel in the year 1967. Today at the age of 72 he is the worlds richest person in the world with Net worth of $69 Billion.
Share The Entertainment Posts With Family And Friends! Follow Me!Like My Facebook Page! - http://www.facebook.com/DailyViewBlogs
Follow Me On Twitter! - https://twitter.com/DailyViewBlogs
Subscribe To The RSS Feed! - http://feeds.feedburner.com/DailyViewBlogs
Connect With Me- My Google Plus